Small Claims Court California
File Small Claims
Skip Tracing

only search

Notice of Motion to Vacate Judgment and Declaration

Statewide Fee of $75.00 + $20 filing fee

You have the right to file a Notice to Vacate Judgment if a Default Judgment was entered against you because you did not attend a Small Claims hearing. You have 30 days from the day the Clerk's Notice of Entry of Judgment was mailed to you to file the Notice to Vacate. However, you have 180 days from the day you discover the Judgment if the reason you are filing this Motion is because you were never served with the claim.

Customer Name:
Court of Record: County: Branch:
Judgment Date:
Case Number:
Plaintiff Name:
Plaintiff Address:
Plaintiff #2 Name (if applicable):
Plaintiff #2 Address (if applicable):
Defendant #1 Name
Defendant #1 Address:
I first learned of the Entry of Judgment on (date):
I did not appear at the trial of this claim because (specify facts):
If you are a company, who is appearing and/or who is declaring under penalty of perjury that the above facts are true and correct:

Remember Email

New User?
Register Here!
Forgot your password? click here

California Court House Business People Small Claims Courtroom

Disclaimer: The information provided in this site is not legal advice, but general information on legal issues commonly encountered in the California Small Claims process.'s Legal Document Service is not a law firm and is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. cannot provide legal advice and can only provide self-help services at your specific direction.
California Small Claims Blog - FULL DISCLAIMER - REFUND POLICY